Monstrology Bugs – An Updated List
Monstrology Bugs List – An Updated List
Monstrologists in the Spiral have probably figured out by now that we can’t complete every section of the Monstrology Tome, and hopefully this will help in fixing that. I listed every single bug I ran into and also other ideas that could help improve each section of the tome. Please, don’t hesitate one bit to post your ideas and/or findings in the comments below in a respectful and constructive manner. I already posted a similar list in the Wizard101 Message Boards – Test Realm Section, but I wanted input from more wizards! This list is composed of both bugs that are already in live realm and those found new on test realm.
- Creatures listed under incorrect sections
- Wrong statistics for creatures in the tome (incorrectly not/marked as a boss)
- One time creatures in the monstrology system
- Missing descriptions
- Creatures that should clearly give animus but don’t
- Bellosh is not dropping any animus even though he is clearly an elephant.
- Condemned Mander is incorrectly marked as a boss.
- The Barkskin Treant and Green Man Minion in the life school of Pigswick Academy aren’t accessible for those who already defeated them.
- Loremaster is missing it’s description + is not marked as a boss.
- General Firetusk, Gurtok Demon, Gurtok Firebender and Gurtok Piercer are not marked as bosses.
- Nodnarb is incorrectly listed as a boss creature.
- Night Shadow Rank 3 Ice (baddle of the bands) was not moved with the rest of the creatures to the Dungeons tab.
- Creatures that should be considered as polar bears but fail to drop animus: Agnetta Broadblade, Frostheart Raider, and Jorda Swordbearer.
- Gurtok Barrier Demon is repeatable but isn’t available for monstrology.
- Carrion Flower Man don’t spawn unless there are 3 wizards present in the dungeon.
- Amedras Lightstep and Murat Greyeyes is incorrectly not marked as a boss.
- Belloq (Waterfront) is dropping animus but is not registered in the tome.
- Aksil Blacktrunk is no longer spawning (if it’s included in monstrology).
- Tezomoc Stone Singer is a one time creature but still gives animus.
Rank 12 Belloq in Three Points and Rank 13 Belloq in Twin Giants are incorrectly listed under Zafaria.
- The Tier 3 Gaikotsu Skeleton might be counting towards the total count of Khrysalis, but the creature is not in game.
- Dragon Beetle is not dropping animus even though it could be a Wyrm.
- Arkyn Moonblade, Laughing Calaca, and the Tree Root Elites are incorrectly marked as a bosses.
- Cree Curdwright is incorrectly not marked as a boss.
- Draconian Pyromancer and Draconian Pyro have the same description.
- Tier 3 Tanglewood Terror’s last battle has minions from the Tier 1 setting.
Kasai Baku from the 5 boxes event in WC box is not included.
Zoraimei Helephant from the Midnight Sun Pagoda is not included.
- Conscripted Mander from the Grand Tourney gauntlet is not included.
Did you find anything else that is not listed above?
from Duelist101 ift.tt/2KBu6Jy